A cowlick is a section of hair that stands straight up or lies at an angle at odds with the style in which the rest of an individual's hair is worn. Cowlicks appear when the growth direction of the hair forms a spiral pattern. The term "cowlick" originates from the domestic bovine's habit of licking its young, which results in a swirling pattern in the hair. The most common site of a human cowlick is in the crown, but they can show up anywhere. They also sometimes appear in front of the head and back.
And this is exactly what Xander has, TWO COWLICKS.
So I guess Xander was so sick and tired of his cowlick that he decided to take matters into his own hand. The pictures speak for themselves.
P.S. I just realized what was on the shirt when he did the deed? Coincidence, I think not.
4 comments:
Oh my, that pout, I guess he really felt bad after all. He looks great with short hair.
~Lena
wow, he did a pretty even job. He can come do Clark's hair anytime.
That's so funny! He's so cute.
THis is the coolest thing ever!
Post a Comment