Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ode to Blayne

When I was younger and I would play pretend, I always pretended to be a guy named Blayne. Blayne was this tough, suave guy that everyone looked up to. Although he is really young, I can tell that he is turning out to be that kind of guy. Although Xander has a great smile, something about Blayne's makes my heart melt. I love this little kid. When I come home and sit down Blayne crawls right up to me and rests his head on my lap. When I am laying on the floor, he will crawl over and lay his head on my chest and just look at me. I love this kid. I love Xander and feel grateful to have two healthy kids. But it is nice to have a calm kid to balance out the energetic one. I love the balance between the two. Thanks Codi for popping out two great ones.

3 comments:

Jancisco said...

And thanks, Zach, for saying "popping out" on your blog. :)

He looks like a sweetie.

Zach and Codi said...

I know. isnt the visual great??

The Rod's said...

Oh he's so cute!