So basically, I'm one of the luckiest girls on the planet. I've got adorable little nuggets who make me laugh and smile,
I've got some pretty amazing parents and siblings, and I'm not doing too shabby in the in-law department either (thanks for the fun chat Tash!)
But most of all... I'm married to this man:
Zach is spiritual, intelligent, funny (sometimes at your expense), resourceful, hard working, honest, a go getter, and of course... tall enough that I can wear heels.
He's a wonderful husband who spoils me rotten, and an amazing dad who is cherished by our little nuggets.
He does all that he can to make sure our lives are full of happiness and for that we say...
THANK YOU!!!
WE LOVE YOU ZACHIE!!
2 comments:
What a darling post! Zack is such an awesome dad and husband. Of course he treats you great, you deserve more than anyone!
Love you lots Cods.
Cute picture of the boys. Your too sweet to say those things about Zach. Glad you feel that way. He is a great dad.
Post a Comment