HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON!!!!
This year we not only had our ward trunk or treat party to look forward to on Wednesday night, but we were lucky enough to receive an invite to a Halloween party on Saturday from some friends who went all out and made the night quite spectacular! There were games, contests, and food galore!! It was fabulous, and we had a wonderful night! Xander was quite entertained with all of the motion censored skeletons. Thanks so much you guys!!
Each year we try to come up with a family themed costume and this year we decided to be....
Goldilocks and the three bears.
Sadly however... my sewing skills are not up to par and instead of looking like bears people thought the boys were either mice, or puppies. It also didn't help that I sewed their tails too low making it look like they had poop hanging from their pants. Oh well, at least that gave us some good laughs throughout the night!
When people started asking if I was Shirley Temple, or (the more popular response of...) Britney Spears, Zach was worried that our three year streak of winning the best family costume at the ward party was coming to an end on. Miraculously however... either people finally caught on to what we were trying to be, or there is some video of Britney Spears with dancing puppies that I have yet to discover. Either way.... we won for best family costume, and our streak is in tact!!
4 YEARS IN A ROW BABY!!!
(*A big thank you to whomever took pity on poor Britney and her puppies*)
I guess if I want to make it 5 I had better start working on my sewing skills A.S.A.P.
Hope your holiday was as fun as ours!!!
BOO!!!
8 comments:
You are cracking me up Codi. Awesome post and pics. Congrats on winning the best costume award!
~Lena
Can you PLEASE be my mom. You are by far one of the funnest moms I know. Your boys are SO lucky to have you!
You are so creative! Love it. With Blayne with short hair he looks like a boy now instead of a baby. I miss you guys. Come visit us soon.
oh my! i am laughing so hard. poop hanging form their pants. oh i just love you!
so great...I love it!
LOL!!!! I am dYiNg!!!!! It DOES look like poop!!!!!! Oh how I ache to live by you =D.
John and I can't stop laughing about the tail location! I love it!! Congrats on the big win Britney!
I have two blogs--one for us and one for our RS. I can never remember which password is for which. Sorry about that. The last comment was from me--Tina.
Post a Comment