About a month ago we got a few inches of snow and even though the boys and I were unsuccessful at making a snowman (too powdery to stick), we bundled up and still managed to have a good time. We then came inside, had some hot chocolate and bundled up in some blankets.
Then just a week later the temperatures were in the 60s, we shed our coats, and the boys and I had a picnic outside and ice cream sandwiches for dessert.
Now fast forward to this week..... welcome to our 12-15 inches of snowfall!!
The forecast for this weekend and next week....
HIGHS IN THE 60s.
We'll have to see if that really happens. Oh Mother Nature... you fickle, fickle woman you!
3 comments:
Okay, so nobody ever comments on your wonderful blogs. It's because your mother always emails and tells you what a fantastic writer you are in her email messages and on the phone. I always worry that my glowing praise of these two cute boys will sound like I am prejudice (which I am). Is there anything cuter than two little "animals" in a chair or Blayne with ice cream sandwich all over his face! Or Blayne and Xander with their model gorgeous mom. On this, I am not, in the least, prejudice!
Well, love to all. Enjoy the warm weather!
Mom
Codi, you are so cute! And now I'm craving ice cream sandwiches and cant have them! ARG!
Post a Comment