
So lately I feel as though I'm riding a roller coaster. Maybe it has something to do with the crazy surge of hormones that keep me soaring up and down, up and down..... but never the less, I'm starting to feel a little woosy.
Even when the day seems to drag on and I seem to get absolutely nothing done, by the end of the day I am exhausted. However, when bed time finally arrives.... my body suddenly wakes with energy and is itching to move.
IT'S SO ANNOYING.
The worst part is that poor Zach is going through the same thing. We get into bed, I talk until he gets drowsy, then as soon as he's comfy... his body keeps him awake for most of the night. Either his body is having pregnancy sympathy, or all of our bodies haven't yet adjusted to Daylight Savings Time yet. Seriously, even the boys bodies and sleep patterns are a little out of whack. It doesn't help that I think Blayne is going through a growth spurt and consistantly wakes up at odd times throughout the night, then comes barging into our bedroom early in the morning yelling "Morning Mommy! Morning Daddy! Time to wake up!" Poor Zach and I just lay there as long as humanly possible trying to convince ourselves to make our muscles work and function.
Whatever the reason for our recent insomnia I hope it ends soon. This little bear is getting ornery and needs some hybernation time!! RAAAR!!!!
2 comments:
It looks like Xander was attacked by Brain eating Zombies!
Add to this the fact that we are all sick, stuffy, and can hardly breathe and just imagine the fun we are having with sleep now. Ughhh.....
Post a Comment