Sunday, April 24, 2011

Rainy Easter

So the Easter Bunny came to our house to visit the boys, and as I predicted.... Xander thought it was funny, and Blayne most likely had a bowel movement!!! Enjoy guys!!!




Here are some extra pics of our adventure with the Easter Bunny:

Xander and his "bunny buddy"


Another shot of Blayne's priceless reaction


Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

4 comments:

The Rod's said...

That was funny! Giovanny was just mesmerized by the bunny! Oh and that bunny's got some moves.

Zach and Codi said...

I know, right?!? The Easter Bunny can really shake his tail!

cache and lindsey said...

LOVE IT!

The Wright Fam said...

Holy cow, that was HILARIOUS!!!! We are still in shock that Zach dressed up as an Easter Bunny for all to see!! You should get a really good Fathers Day gift this year Zach!! :) PS- love your super chic decor, I couldn't help but notice how fabulous it looks (of course I am not surprised), next time film the 360 tour!!! :)

How you feeling lately Codi? I need to see some prego pics!!!