HE'S TAKEN!!
(Yeah, I know.... these pictures of me are not flattering but I still love them.)
Since day one of being married to Zach I have had to deal with women:
-checking him out,
-giggling and getting nervous while talking to him,
-flirting with him,
-and even a few trying to steal him away from me.
I take all of these actions as a compliment, and only get upset when women are inappropriate, and blatant with their advances.
*I'm talking to you... the waitress who was trying to show off her "goodies" and kept touching his shoulder/arm asking if "there was anything at all" she could get my husband. Did you really think I didn't notice that you didn't talk to me, or look at me, once all night? Also, you saw the rings on our fingers, our two and a half kids, and you still went for it? Tacky.*
It really doesn't upset me very often because, after all..... WHY WOULDN'T THEY?!?
There are the very obvious reasons to like Zach:
-He's handsome
-He's intriguing
-He's funny, smart, hard working
-And he actually knows how to dress and looks very dashing. (Sorry majority of men out there but... some droopy jeans with a stained t-shirt are not my idea of looking good.)
Then there are the reasons that you can only see if you're close to Zach:
-He's an amazing dad
-He's very thoughtful
-He's giving
-He's helpful
-He's patient
-And... when a certain pregnant lady is ornery and snappy in the mornings... he tries his best to shrug it off and remember that she has extra hormones that are driving her a little crazy lately, and doesn't even bring it up a few hours later when he calls her from work.
*Yes, people this is me making a public apology for being a brat to my husband this morning, and not getting him breakfast before he left for work. Sorry, honey*
Basically ladies, I know I've got it good and I'm not giving him up anytime soon!
P.S. Thanks honey for buying me special lotion for my nasty feet, and then actually massaging the lotion into my swollen, nasty "stumps" and "cankles". You're the best!!
6 comments:
love it! sounds like quite a catch. :) but i can totally relate to the being pregnant and hormonal and snappy and such and having a husband who handles it like a charm. thank goodness for amazing husbands!!
(not that i'm pregnant NOW mind you, just when i was, both times, i was not fun to be around. and i think i get moodier every time. yikes! poor aaron!)
Zach, really a catch??? I know that is what some of you are saying, but I would like to prove Codis point.
I was not nor am I attractive. Being married makes me more attractive. For some reason, being married was the first time that woman have actually, openly hit on me. It made me laugh, but made me disappointed with some women. I have a ring on my finger. Don't even try.
I thought it ended there until I had kids, then even more women hit on me.
Single I was a three.
Married I was a six.
Being a father makes me a nine.
And I have even gotten uglier over the years.
Oh please honey! We all know you've been hot since day one, if your theory is correct... why do no men hit on me? Besides I clearly remember plenty of women openly hitting on you while we were dating. This has been something I've endured since day one of knowing you. You're cursed with hotness, sorry you have such a horrible curse to bear.
And Erin... I'm so glad you have hormone issues too! I was just fine with the boys, but this little girl has made me unpredictable. I'm so glad you have a great hubby too!! You deserve it!
P.S. My boys still have crushes on your little girls.
Wow, you make breakfast for your husband? Zack- You have it good....
you guys are so cute! Such an awesome couple!!!!!
Love those pics of you guys, it makes me miss you Beck family!
PS- I am with Bekah, even when I am NOT sick and pregnant I don't think I have ever made breakfast for Todd before he went to school... Zach you do got it good!
PSS- So I found out we are having a GIRL too! SOOO, Codi I NEED, I will repeat, NEED your fabulous shopping and killer deal spotting skilz ASAP! :) lol!
Post a Comment