I haven't written for a while because:
1: I had a severe case of blank mind where I couldn't think of what to say or post.
2: I was being lazy.
3: I was convinced that no one was reading this blog anymore anyway so it really didn't matter that I hadn't put anything new up.
Then my sweet husband made the observation that maybe the reason no one seemed to be reading anymore was because I had made the title of my last post "My husband's better than your husband" and people were offended.
If in fact that is the case and I did unintentionally offend....
MY DEEPEST, AND SINCEREST APOLOGIES TO EVERYONE.
I promise that I will no longer write such offensive posts, and would like to add that
YOUR HUSBANDS ROCK!
Never again will I make such bold declarations (1- because I don't want people angry with me, and
2- because Zach said to "knock it off, it's embarrassing".).
To show how truly sorry I am I offer to you these photos of my sweet baby girl as a peace offering (and to melt your hearts).
I hope that we can once again be reunited in this world of the blog.
Sincerely, Codilyn
To sweeten the deal...
here's a video of baby girl when she first started crawling.

7 comments:
1--apology accepted, I shall no longer shun you.
2--I'm glad you are tempting Kendall with shoes, what a girl! Also, she is adorable.
3--the other day James was talking about the boy who loved green. So we started reminiscing about you guys and how awesome you are and how much we miss you. I told him that your name was Codilyn and he said that is the coolest girl name ever and we should name a baby that.
4--Rhett likes to fall asleep to Neil Diamond. He is forever.
To Katie-
1- Thank you for un-shunning me.
2- Your kids rock. *Neil Diamond too*
3- We miss you guys too!
P.S. It was actually all of your posts of all the amazing things you and Nate do/make that made Zach say "Please stop posting things I do and saying that my DIY projects are awesome. These clearly put me to shame."
Codi, you make me laugh!! Umm.. have you seen my blog? LAME!!! I think besides my desperate and shameful plug to sale our home the last post was announcing Macie was born (nearly 8 months ago!!)! I am the ultimate slacker, loser friend in this relationship!! But, I DO however LOVE LOVE the recent pics of Kendall- they make me happy...and miss you...and wish we lived closer...!!! So, HOORAY for new posts, that way even this slacker of a phone friend can know what you and your ADORABLE kidlings and hubby are up to!
i read it when I think about it. Love that Kendall! Miss you guys!
That camera shake when you're laughing gets me laughing EVERY time!!! What a cutie your little cutie is!
Kendell thanks you all for your nice comments, I'm just sorry it took me so long to post the video of her first army crawl. FYI... she is now a pro on her hands and knees and much faster than I can keep up with most of the time. She is still a big grunter though, and it still makes me shake with laughter.
I accept your apology. We're friends again.
Post a Comment