Monday, August 6, 2012
Roller coaster....
Yeah, yeah... I know. It's been forever since my last post. Basically our life has been a little like the picture above.
ONE BIG ROLLER COASTER RIDE.
Don't get me wrong, we've had more ups than downs and we're thoroughly enjoying ourselves but the stop was a little jerky and we're feeling slightly sick to our stomaches (Literally.)
As soon as things settle down I promise to get back on my game and maybe even show you some fun pictures of the new digs! *We're all unpacked I just want to give it a good cleaning before taking photographic evidence.*
In case you were wondering...
yes, I did realize that my boy's eyes look slightly creepy in this picture but I left it like that to represent the way society can leave us feeling slightly dazed, disoriented, and even inhuman. (That reasoning sounds better than 'I'm computer illiterate' right?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment