Way... too... FAST!!
At the end of lunch the other day Baby Girl told me she was "all done". I was so shocked I asked "Where did your lunch go?" She again said "all done". Still in disbelief that she was saying those words I asked a third time, in response... she looked at me with a look that said 'Seriously lady? Are you really not getting this?' then said it a third time while signing it as well (apparently she figured saying it in two languages might help me comprehend things). Thankfully she appeased me once again as I giddily called Zach to have him hear that our Baby Girl is slowly becoming a Big Girl.
3 comments:
You're daughter is so cute, and smart.
Hi!
I wonder if I may use your Halloween photo on my blog Foreldremanualen.no?
I'll of course link back to you. :-)
http://thesuitelifeofzachandcodi.blogspot.no/2007/11/hallo-weenie.html
I loved that you named that beautiful girl Kendall. I have a Warner. Your house is also way too clean.
Post a Comment