Friday, November 9, 2012

Sneaky...



I got on the computer this morning and discovered that....

 we either have poltergeists living with us, or two sneaky little boys getting up in the middle of the night to take endless pictures of themselves on our computer. (*Seriously, I found about 60 different pictures of them with all sorts of backgrounds*)

It never ceases to amaze me just how bright and clever little ones are. We've never really been able to truly baby proof our homes because Xander has always managed to figure out all the different baby proof contraptions within a day. When we bought our new fridge I was thrilled that the ice/water/control panel had a button to lock everything, then not so thrilled after Xander figured it out and taught Blayne how to work it in less than 40 minutes. Let's not even mention how intelligent they are when it comes to our computer, because every time I think about it I cry a little inside with the realization that it's likely they already know more about how to use it than I do. Zach and I  really can't spell out words to each other while talking because Blayne immediately tells us what word we're spelling.
 "What do you think, should we give them some C-A-N-D-Y?"
"Ohh! Candy?!? Yes! I would love some!"

And little miss Kendell? Yeah, she's much too smart for my own good as well. She definitely has already figured out that one little cheesy grin, shy little smile, or sad little cry face to daddy will get her anything she wants. Yep, she's already got him under her spell, oh the teenage years should be fun.

Although their clever little minds cause me worry (and sometimes frustration) I feel so blessed to have such wonderful, brilliant, loving children to love, teach, and more often than not... learn from.

I LOVE YOU, MY LITTLE NUGGETS!!!!

No comments: