Sunday, September 23, 2007

Attention CPS

So do you remember when Britney Spears just had her kids and the CPS were called because one of her kids fell out of their highchair and she almost dropped one? Well, I officially feel as though we are worse than her. Sign #1, we put our kid in a cardboard box and left him in there while we ate (he was loving it). Sign #2, we thought it was funny to sign our names to his feet, showing that we made him. And Sign #3, Codi held his head done while I went at him with some scissors and then some clippers, yes, we gave him his first hair cut this morning. He looks a lot older. I guess that it is a rule as a parent that you must feel incompetent 90% of the time, but we must be doing something right to have such a happy baby.



P.S. Dang the Beck cowlick curse.

10 comments:

Megan said...

I'll not mention any of my parenting moments that would draw negative attention to myself & just say that he sure is happy despite the torture you put him through! Hehe. I LOVE the haircut... so cute!

Crystal said...

So cute! luv the hair

Bekah said...

You'd better believe it. Xander is one of the happiest babies I have ever seen. You guys are great parents!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love that you signed his feet, that is hillarious. And...I love the haircut 8 months going on 16 years -right! He really does look older

Jancisco said...

He looks so grownup! Xavier Roberts signs the bums on her cabbage patch kids. . .have you tried that?

Anonymous said...

He does look so grown up! What a handsome boy!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Your son is so beautiful! Sheesh! He must have beautiful parents.

Jessica F. said...

Codi, your baby is the cutest thing ever....what a cute little guy! How are you?

The Crazy Clawson's said...

codi, of course i remember you...you are darling...seriously how cute is your baby......hope all is well with you. this whole blog thing is fabulous because now i can see more of your sweet family.... ...im glad you posted a blog,,,,thanks.

Melissa said...

What a fun feet idea! I can see that in some vogue baby fashion shoot. Way to be inventive! I never noticed what a beautiful blue Xander's eyes are! He's going to be such the charmer!