Monday, October 6, 2008
SOOO SICK
So no one in the Beck house has had any sleep for the past couple of weeks. I thought that Xander and I just had really bad allergies because of the sneezing and runny noses we had, but then a couple of days ago Xander threw up twice and started coughing really bad. He is a great kid when he is sick because he just becomes really clingy, and a little whiney, but I love the clingy part of it all. One day he came out of his room with just diaper, shoes on and a pair of shorts on his arm. This is a just a couple of pictures of Xander trying to play hide and seek with me and the camera. Do you spy, a pregnant Codi???


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I never would have thought that kid could get any cuter... but he has!!!
I miss you all!
Post a Comment