Wow! Your boys are GORGEOUS! I love that Xander is helping. It really shows that he loves his brother, and his brother loves him.
Lovin it!! I need to get Kenzi to follow Xander's lead when McKay is a little bigger!! What a good big brother!
SO cute! They are going to be such great friends! LOVE it... :)
I love how at the end of the video Blayne has that cute smile! So cute!
I cant believe what a good job Xander is doing. Is Blayne really already eatting baby food?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow! Your boys are GORGEOUS! I love that Xander is helping. It really shows that he loves his brother, and his brother loves him.
Lovin it!! I need to get Kenzi to follow Xander's lead when McKay is a little bigger!! What a good big brother!
SO cute! They are going to be such great friends! LOVE it... :)
I love how at the end of the video Blayne has that cute smile! So cute!
I cant believe what a good job Xander is doing. Is Blayne really already eatting baby food?
Post a Comment