Lately Xander has been surprising us with all sorts of new words and sentences.
His first sentence (my favorite by far) was:
"Mom, I need money". He saw my mom giving me some money and decided that he needed some as well. He still thinks he needs some each and every day.
The next few happened while we were playing hide and go seek when he decided to let me know that " I right here!", and "here a me!"
The latest happened in the kitchen while I was preparing lunch and he decided he wanted some candy. He said a cute little "Candy please" to which he got the disappointing response of no. A few minutes later he was standing behind me making a loud racket and when I asked him what he wanted he said "water", I then said "Xander if you want some water then you just need to ask nicely. Can you say Mommy, can I have some water please?". To which he responded "Mommy, me water and more candy please". I couldn't help but laugh heavily and say "I'm pretty sure mommy didn't say anything about candy." to which I received an adorable laugh and grin.
Some days everything is just too sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment