Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Total hypocrite

So it's midnight and I'm wishing I could fall asleep in my fabulous bed and have crazy, random dreams but apparently my body has decided to pull an all-nighter and not allow sleep to even enter the picture.
So here I sit. I was hoping the computer would numb my mind/body enough to at least make me a little bit drowsy, but so far it has only succeeded in giving me feelings of nausea from the unnatural lighting.
I figured I would try to see the positive side of the situation by telling myself that I can now catch up on all the blogs of my friends... only to be devastatingly disappointed at the fact that many of my friends haven't updated their blogs for months *cough, cough, Jeanette, cough, cough*, if not years *cough, Sara and Kevin, cough cough*.

Don't you realize that my current need for entertainment at this very hour is far more important than whatever has kept you from updating your blogs?!? I mean really?!? Who do you think you are?!? Really guys, so selfish. I, for one, care more about entertaining my beloved friends and family than doing those "important" things in life like cleaning, cooking, and bathing my children. I only hope that my example will be enough to teach others to do the same, and that my words tonight will lead to unimaginable entertainment for myself.

Please feel free to enjoy this video of one of the cutest kids in the world.





P.S. You're welcome.

3 comments:

Geegrafix said...

He. Is. GORGEOUS!!! I love it when you laugh when you're holding the camera and it shakes. That ALWAYS gets me laughing out loud.

Stephanie said...

Hey I updated my blog, you didn't notice? Thank you for your midnight musing on the subject, classic Codi all the way. Love you, try to sleep tonight.

Julene Kendell said...

Personally , I think you should be writer and I'm not the least bit prejudiced even if I am your mother. Love reading your stuff. I'll have to visit more often. Tons and tons of hugs and kisses.