Friday, May 20, 2011

Mother's Day

So basically I'm the luckiest girl in the world! I have three wonderful men in my life who love and spoil me rotten!
The day started off with me sleeping in for an extra 5 minutes (better than nothing at all) then being awoken by the sound of voices singing Happy Mother's Day to the tune of Happy Birthday. In they came bearing a delicious breakfast of Cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs, fruit and juice. They brought it to me so I could have breakfast in bed but my current tummy situation made that a little uncomfortable. So I opted to eat with them at the table instead.
As I walked into the front room I was greeted with these lovelies hanging from the ceiling...



This was Blayne's. It says 'Mommy, I love you this much!'



This was Xander's. It says 'Mommy, I love you this much more!'


*If you look closely you'll see something circled above Xander's right shoulder, apparently he cried while being traced and some tears made it onto the paper.*

This was Zach's. It says 'But I love you the most!'




Those signs made my day!! In fact, I didn't want to take them down for days. They'd probably still be hanging if it were up to me. Hee hee! Then as I sat down for breakfast I was treated to another little surprise....



Little Chocolate Ducks!!
Xander quickly informed me that I was the Momma Duck, he was the first Chocolate Duck, Blayne was the other Chocolate Duck, and that our Baby Girl was the little Yellow Duck. The funniest part came when I ate one of the ducks and Xander's reaction was "Oh no! What happened to the Xander Chocolate Duck? It's gone!" I replied, "I ate the duck, and boy was it delicious!!" To which he replied "Oh, that wasn't Chocolate Xander it was Chocolate Blayne. Blayne! Mommy ate you!"

After a lovely time at church we came home and I was treated to a delicious dinner prepared by Zach. The rest of the day was spent just relaxing and spending time with my wonderful men! All in all, it was a fabulous day!!

Thanks so much Zach, Xander, and Blayne!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: