Monday, May 2, 2011

The Bump...

For all those who have made requests....

Here is the latest prego belly picture.






I am officially 33 weeks, and just counting down the days until we can finally meet this little lady. My amazing Zachary blew me away once again by reorganizing, cleaning, vacuuming, and setting up the crib to get her room all ready. The most amazing part.... he did it all in about an hour. Ugh. "Anything I can do, he can do faster..." seriously, the guy blows me away with his ability to clean and organize the whole house in a matter of hours. It takes me hours just to clean and organize one room. **Partially because I am a little obsessive, and partially because I am indecisive.**
I must say though that the new crib set is absolutely dreamy!! I am in love with it, and can't wait to put our sweet little one in her beautiful new crib!





I LOVE the yellow! It just makes everything so bright and sunny. Besides, although I like the color pink, I didn't want to have an overload of pink invading my home.

I seem to be at a weird crossroads in this pregnancy as far as the time is concerned. When it comes to the physical aspect of this pregnancy... time can not pass quickly enough! I feel as though I've been pregnant forever and it is never going to end!! But when I think about the other aspects... getting everything organized and ready, having three little ones, raising a GIRL... I start to get a little nervous and think there's not enough time.

Thankfully, I know that I have the best support group and helpers available to me 24/7.


7 comments:

Jessica F. said...

I love your bump! You look awesome. I swear girl bumps just look cuter!

Topher and Carma said...

You look so cute! I love the belly shot and the yellow crib set. I'm getting excited to see this little girlie!

deargoodness said...

Um, does that crib set come in queen size? Because it is awesome!

Kelli Proctor said...

seriously SO stinking excited for you guys! Raising a little girl is DEFINITELY different! We are so in love and she is definitely in love...with her papa...haha! Do you guys have any names yet?!

stephanie itri said...

Codi you look so cute! I check in on your blog every once and a while and you guys are so fun!! you are so tiny, you are about 2 weeks ahead of me and I am huge! congrats on the little girl coming. we dont know what we are having. hi to Zach!

Stephanie (Ibey) Itri

The Wright Fam said...

Look at that adorable baby bump. you are still so small- are you sure you're 33 weeks?!!! You look FAbulous!! And, I must say I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new crib set, the yellows are such a happy color, I must agree!! You are going to be an amazing mom, and your little girl is lucky to have you just as your cute boys are!!

I've been thinking, how far is Arkansas again?? No... really?!! I been thinking a road trip is in my future and I MISS you Codi!!

Adrienne said...

I saw that crib set on Target's website and was hoping for a girl just so I could get it, you have excellent taste!
P.S. I'm having a boy so that dream is dashed, but at least I know someone is going to have that amazing print in their nursery:)