Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I Hate Being an Adult!!!


So I finally got a job.  I gave myself an ulcer while looking, but the end result is all that matters.  I am currently working for Dillard's.  It is a great start.  I am managing the cosmetics department.  I help manage over 75 employees and the second largest department in all of their stores.  Codi loves the perks.  So instead of moving into a house we decided to buy two new cars.  We went in for one Saturn Vue and came out with two, because Codi loved my car so much she wanted one for herself.  But the whole car lot experience was the worst thing we have ever done.
Xander got his first haircut at this really cute place and he loved getting his haircut.  Codi got a new due also, but at a different place.  He still loves dancing and is getting taller and taller.  He can now get on the couch by himself, which scares us.
So for now Oklahoma City is our home, but who knows what the future will hold for us.  Thank you for all of your prayers.
He loves Kanye West, and if you watch close enough you can see him smack his head, which cuts his dancing short.

6 comments:

Garland's said...

Yeah, you put up more pictures and a video. I love watching y'all's videos since we don't see you much. His hair cut is cute and so is Codi's. Love you guys!

Shelley Family said...

Congrats on the job! Although I think you should come back to Utah :) Your little boy is growing up so fast!! He is darling though. I hope all is going well for you guys!!

Natalie said...

I'm glad to see you guys are culturalizing your child at such a young age. And way to go on the job! That is awesome. We're really excited for you guys. I like the haircut but the way.

Kelli Proctor said...

Awesome, COdi was telling me about your job when she called last! Its so great you guys will get to stay in a place that you have grown to love so much! I am happy for you guys! Codi, love the hair and as for Xander, I bet he is the coolest kid on the block with those moves!

~Jen~ said...

Congrats on the job. We'll be moving to OKC in the next 5 months. Where should we live?

Travis said...

Congrats on the new job and I am glad you didn't suffer any huge health problems in the process. Having a job is nice....you know what is even better? Having money. I hope you enjoy the new paychecks and all that dough rolling in. Sadly soon it won't feel like enough. Enjoy it until that happens
Janae
P.S. I think you should blog more!