I feel that I have ignored and forgotten all things Russia for some reason or another, but I wanted to share this with all my Russian friends, why do I love this song so?
P.S. This is the only appropriate video I could find of him.
Ok, I just watched the music video for this song & now Im even more in love!! A merman who can play the accordian naked! Who could ask for more in a man! Ah sweet love!
I just watched this russian video...this guy is crazy. Where in the world did he get that voice of his, he sounds just like a freaking girl. I guess thats what makes him so hilarious and awesome at the same time. I found and watched the regular music video of this song on youtube as well as the lyrics in english. Its really weird..did you see it..he's a man fish..what is that about?!?! do you know?? kinda creepy.
7 comments:
Favorite parts:
1) Of course the woman-screaming.
2) The grim reaper musicians.
3) the crowd that is wiping sweat from their faces during the accordian solo.
4) And the womanly screaming.
Thanks for sharing this (which one of you posted it, by the way)
I am completely under this man's spell! I will follow him anywhere gyrating my arms!
Ok, I just watched the music video for this song & now Im even more in love!! A merman who can play the accordian naked! Who could ask for more in a man! Ah sweet love!
Dont laugh, but I did (Zach)!!
This is amazing and hypnotic!!! I'm totally posting this on my blog, I will give you credit.
I just watched this russian video...this guy is crazy. Where in the world did he get that voice of his, he sounds just like a freaking girl. I guess thats what makes him so hilarious and awesome at the same time. I found and watched the regular music video of this song on youtube as well as the lyrics in english. Its really weird..did you see it..he's a man fish..what is that about?!?! do you know?? kinda creepy.
I honestly don't know what to say... wow? =) That was really awkward!!!!
Post a Comment